Thursday, February 25, 2010

Visual principle

Hahahahaha...I was so pathetic when it comes to visual principle!
Dr. Ros -  my EDU711 lecturer, was shocked to see my so-called webquest created with such a shocking black and blue combination!

It was pretty difficult to choose the right combination when you the PREVIEW option is absent.
That was my experience using the free Internet-based webquest template developed by AT&T!
(Screw AT&T for its sloppy site!)


Huh, I wonder why must every single shareware now are no longer available for free?
Why must everything is made payable?
Oh, the least would be giving a 30 days trial period!


Looks like I have to pay a visit to the nearest computer centre and start installing software(s) now!
In Shah Alam, it;s quite easy to find a not so pricey centre - the cheapest rate would be RM8/software.


There's a price in everything ey?


~from my POV~