Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding invitation...again??? *dang*

Ughhh, it's here again!
I just dunno why - felt not going to attend any wedding receptions anymore!

Felt tired!

Uh, it was just such a lame excuse huh?

Well, let me be frank with you:
I kinda hate to attend wedding receptions lately.

Why?

Reason 1:
My friends would go with their other half and me - a half on my own!

Reason 2:
My Sunday class is on, so clearly I can't be attending the wedding coz I'll be late for class.
FYI my class starts at 2pm, and it takes about 45 minutes drive to get me there and you wouldn't want me to drive overspeed limit don't you?

Reason 3:
My wardrobe hasn't been refreshed with new lines of clothing! The best 'baju kurung' would be that white-pink baju kurung which I bought last Aidilfitri...

Reason 4:
My brother has booked my car this week, so I don't have any choice since I received the invitation later than the booking made by him. Sorry!

Reason 5:
Oh, I thought the wedding would be next week! Ah, should have reminded me dear!

I know I can't always escape, but it's killing me each time I drag my feet to the weddings...

Arghhh, I can't stand seeing those familiar faces grinning at me! *tongue*

Duh, like I care!! *pouting*

Hey, stop asking that cliche question! Am not gonna answer it tho' - shooooh!

Think this gonna give me nightmare tonite!!!!

~from my POV~

Some of the attended weddings:
Jazlin Ab. Jalal & Erlinna Zaadon's wedding